March 14th 2018
Coming soon: Online payments to school with ParentPay!
Starting on 1st April 2018 we will be introducing a more convenient way to pay for school meals, trips, and much moreonline, using a secure service called ParentPay which will replace the current payment system Agora.
ParentPay will be live at school on 1st April 2018; from this date you will no longer be able to use Agora to make payments and instead will have an account set up with ParentPay.
We will also be working towards no longer accepting cash and cheque payments, making the school a cash-free environment. Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores.
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online. The nearest PayPoint stores to school are:
- Costcutter, 21-23 High Street Kings Heath Birmingham B14 7BB
- Asda Supermarket, 99 High Street Kings Heath Birmingham B14 7BW
- Select & Save, 174-176 Alcester Road Birmingham B13 8HJ
- Co-op Moseley, 154-158 Alcester Road Birmingham B13 8HS
A plastic card will be issue to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through Pay Point
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay?
We will shortly be sending you your account activation details, once you receive these:
• Visit www.parentpay.com
• Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
• Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
We hope you will support us in achieving our goal to become a cashless school and your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does