How do I raise concerns about my child's progress?

Raising a Concern – How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

  • If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s Subject Teacher, Form Tutor or Head of Year initially.
  • If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the Assistant Headteacher with responsibility of Inclusion.
  • If you are still not happy you can request to meet with the Headteacher by contacting the Headteacher’s PA on 0121 464 5566. The Headteacher’s PA is also able to help you make a formal complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure.