September 26th 2017
Site and Finance Officer
GRADE 3, Term Time Only + 2 Weeks
To start immediately
Queensbridge School is seeking to appoint a Site and Finance Officer, preferably with a finance qualification, but most importantly with experience of working in a finance team. You will have day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and secure administration of the school’s finance reporting to the Finance Manager. You will also provide administrative support to a very busy site team, managing paperwork and ensuring deadlines are met for statutory requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- be working in a fast-paced environment
- have the ability to work within a team
- plan and prioritise his/her own time
- be a confident communicator, flexible, adaptable and have attention to detail
- be thorough with excellent attention to detail
- have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- work efficiently to tight deadlines
- have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- have the opportunity to play a full and active part in the life of the school
To download a copy of the Job Description, please click here.
Closing Date: 9am Tuesday 26th September 2017
To Apply: please complete the Application and Disclosure forms from the application pack below by emailing or posting them by the closing date.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak English fluently is an essential requirement for this role.
Queensbridge School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Support Staff Application Pack