How to access work if you are not in school:
- Remote learning: Guide for Parents
- Student Guide to Microsoft Teams
This guide explains how to access Microsoft Teams from Edulink.
It is important that you regularly check your Outlook email.
Please note passwords for Outlook Email and Teams are now the same as pupils' Computer login and passwords.
These passwords were set by pupils themselves while in school.
Login formats as follows:
Teams username: 16Jayne.Smith@queensbridge.bham.sch.uk
Password: [pupil set password]
Requests for support from the IT Department must to be sent to ITSupport@queensbridge.bham.sch.uk
Please provide as much detailed information as possible about:
- Pupil (login name being used)
- Issue or errors experienced
- Screenshots at point of failure are essential for remote support and enable us to resolve issues promptly. Please provide wherever possible.
We generally recommend using the Google Chrome browser*
It is highly recommended that pupils use Incognito (Chrome) and Private (Edge) windows. This reduces problems arising from private and family accounts cached on devices.
* If using Microsoft Teams via browser rather than the application, a Microsoft browser (Edge) is preferable