- All staff and pupils will test themselves on each Sunday and Wednesday evening until further notice (including the Easter Holidays)
- Please supervise your child throughout the test, follow the instructions to upload the result to NHS Track and Trace. The quickest way is to use a phone and log into: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- You will need to tell the school the result of each test by completing a short questionnaire which can be found here forms.office.com/r/6f525isXed
- Please use the following email address to report a positive test result to school:email@example.com pupils will need to stay home and self-isolate and book for a PCR test. Information on how to get a PCR test can be found here: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- If lateral flow test is unclear (void) pupils will need to do another one.
Above information included in Home Testing letter 18/03/2021.
For all Home Learning information, visit our Remote Learning page.