Covid & Home Testing
If you have not already done so, please complete the NHS Test & Trace consent form and submit with the consent statement (one per pupil/student).
Tuesday 4th January 2022: Lateral Flow Test / Flu Vaccinations and return to school
|Year group||Covid Test AND Flu vaccine / Flu vaccine ONLY,
Arrive promptly at:
|Covid Test ONLY, Arrive promptly at:|
|Year 10||10:00am||1.30pm Surname A to I
1.45pm Surname J to Z
|Year 11||10:30am||2.30pm Surname A to J
2.45pm Surname K to Z
- Pupils should arrive promptly. No uniform required.
- Pupils should attend school via the pedestrian gate on Queensbridge Road.
- Once your child has done their LFT they will be directed to the upper gym for their flu vaccination then return home.
- If you choose not to consent to Covid Test and/or Flu Vaccination your child’s first day will be Wednesday 5th January 2022.
How you can help keep Queensbridge safe:
1. Ensure that your child completes home testing throughout January.
2. Follow guidance from NHS if there is a positive case in your household.
3. Do not send your child back to school if they have symptoms, please follow guidance to get a PCR test.
4. If your child has a positive test, inform school by email: Covidresults@queensbridge.bham.sch.uk
How to book a PCR test: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- All staff and pupils will test themselves on each Sunday and Wednesday evening until further notice (including Holidays)
- Please supervise your child throughout the test, follow the instructions to upload the result to NHS Track and Trace. The quickest way is to use a phone and log into: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- You will need to tell the school the result of each test by completing a short questionnaire which can be found here forms.office.com/r/6f525isXed
- Please use the following email address to report a positive test result to school:email@example.com pupils will need to stay home and self-isolate and book for a PCR test. Information on how to get a PCR test can be found here: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- If lateral flow test is unclear (void) pupils will need to do another one.